Parent Consultations 2016-2017
YEAR 12(2) PARENT CONSULTATIONS - Thursday 23rd March 2017
These will take place in the Sixth Form Centre from 4.00-6.30pm.
Appointment letters for the above event are available for collection from Mrs James in the Sixth Form Centre.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to accommodate requests for early or late appointments, absolutely no changes to allotted times can be made at this late stage.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Parents contact: Miss Torrens at firstname.lastname@example.org
YEAR 8 PARENT CONSULTATIONS – THURSDAY 4th MAY (Sixth Form Centre)
Please contact Miss Torrens at sue.torrens@
The deadline for these is Friday 24th March. It is with regret that no requests will be accepted after this date, which has been set to take into account the two-week break at Easter.
Please only ask for specific times if you have a valid reason such as genuine travel problems, as it is extremely difficult to accommodate all such requests.
Schedule for 2016/2017
- All notices concerning parents’ evenings will be placed on the LSS website, The Weekly Word, Insight, and our Daily Notices system.
- Please do not contact the school for early (4-5.30pm) or late (5-6.30pm) requests until a notice is published indicating we are ready to receive them.
- Contact details will be provided at this time.
- Please ensure you make such requests within the strict deadline.
- These requests, although accommodated whenever possible, cannot be guaranteed.
- Separate notices will be posted indicating when appointment sets have been issued to students, using the same systems as outlined above. These are delivered to students via form tutors.
- Please note that Y12 and Y13 now have two parent consultations dates, as there will be no formal written reports.
Please click here to download the consultation dates.