Letters will be given to all candidates giving options for collecting results in the summer. We do not email results. The options for collecting all your results from school are:
- Collect the results in person at the time specified from the school.
- Give the Exam Office a stamped, addressed A5 envelope to have your results posted.
- Complete the form you were issued with and give it to your representative to collect your results at the time specified.
- Parents will be able to access results on Insight after 1400hrs on Results Day.
External candidates (including former students) collecting their results should come to the Exams office between 1030hrs & 1300hrs.
GCE Results Day (Thursday, 15 August 2019) Collection Times from Sixth Form Centre (SFC)
- Year 13 – 0830-0930hrs
- Year 12 – 0930-1030hrs
- Year 11 – 1000-1030hrs
GCSE Results Day (Thursday, 22 August 2018) Collection from Big School
- Year 11 – 0900-1000hrs
- Other students – collect from 0930-1030hrs
Any results not collected on Results Day will be distributed via tutor trays at the start of term. Students who have asked to register with Edexcel for Results Plus and then activated their accounts will be able to view their Edexcel results via Results Plus from 0900hrs on the relevant Results Day.
For more information read the email that has been sent to students’ school email addresses or posted on Insight for parents. If you wish to ask for a review of marking then you can do so via Parentpay – see email/Insight for further details.
Last updated 18 July 2019