School Events

School Events

Previous month Previous day Next day Next month
By Year By Month By Week Today Search Jump to month
LSS Student Council Disco
Friday 19 October 2018, 19:00 - 21:30

The Student Council is organising a school disco for the Year 7 & 8 students at Lawrence Sheriff School (LSS) and Rugby High School (RHS) on Friday 19th October 2018 between 7pm - 9:30pm. Refreshments will be on sale.

Please be aware that strobe lighting, lasers and haze will be used throughout the evening.


Entry to the disco will be by ticket only, which will be issued via Lawrence Sheriff School/Rugby High School offices prior to the event.


80% of all profits raised will go towards the Student Council Charity Fund, and the other 20% will go to the maintenance and upkeep of the Disco equipment.

Copyright © 2018 Lawrence Sheriff School                  Site arthouse design
Lawrence Sheriff School Academy Trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company number 8963659    
whose registered office is at Lawrence Sheriff School, Clifton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3AG